This strat is my oldest bro'. I'm the first owner of it. I bought in 1994. There are so many modifications on it. Now it's singing with Joe Barden S-Deluxe set.
back and sides: solid rosewood (satin gloss)
back: maple in the center
top: solid dolomite spruce
saddle, nut: bone
fingerboard, cover of the head, bridge: ebony
"M" in the fret 12th (means Miki)
electronics by K&K pure mini and L.R. Baggs para acoustic I.D.
I use couple pedals, including
- Cioks Ciokolate powerSupply
- Jim Dunlop wah-wah (true Bypass)
- S.L. Amps overdrive (2012-)
- S.L.Amps distortion (2012-)
- Seymour Duncan clean booster
- Boss DD8 delay
- Walrus Slö reverb
- EHX 360 looper
- S.L. Amps bypass switch
- EHX superego plus
- EHX attack decay
- EHX Ring Thing
L.R.Baggs para DI preamp
S.L.Amps all tube handmade guitar combo
- 15w rms
- Single channel
- Real jewel :).
- Gain, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, and mid.and a 3 way presence switch
- An amplifier is professional if you don't need to turn to much the eq knobs. This is it.
- 2pcs preamp tubes 12AX7
- 2pcs poweramp tubes 6V6
- wood material is birds eye poplar.
- Celestion GT12H Greenback 1978 (not reissue,original 78) 8ohm
- 36,27lbs (16kg)
- 8,27 D x 16,54 H x 19,68 W
(this is a size of a 1x10 combo, with 12" spkr, that's why has no green cover on the back of the speaker.)
- Soft case (backpack)
Here is a sound example about od & ds w/ my strat.
Ibanez AG95 QUAL DBS LH with super 58 pickups
LaPatrie classical guitar.